Re: Bumper Bolts/Caps

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 14:28:04 EDT

actually those are the bolts. i had to replace my bumper a few monthes ago
from a little accident i had in my 94 and those are the heads of the bolts.
so you're going to have to go from the inside and take them out. it might
be easier to take off the bumper.... make sure you strip the heads of the
bolts out. i did on mine. the heads spun freely in the bumper, i had to
have mine welded on, but you don't really want to do that, since you want to
keep your bumper...
so how big of a brush guard did you get?? how much?? from where?? sounds
cool...
mike k
94 v6, slt, cc, stuff..