Re: Bumper Bolts/Caps

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 15:14:40 EDT

<< actually those are the bolts. i had to replace my bumper a few monthes
ago
 from a little accident i had in my 94 and those are the heads of the bolts.
 so you're going to have to go from the inside and take them out. it might
 be easier to take off the bumper.... make sure you strip the heads of the
 bolts out. i did on mine. the heads spun freely in the bumper, i had to
 have mine welded on, but you don't really want to do that, since you want to
 keep your bumper...
 so how big of a brush guard did you get?? how much?? from where?? sounds
 cool... >>

Thanks for the info. I bought it through JC Whitney for only $179, for the
black one, but is shipped from the manufacturer, so it took 2 weeks. It is
the 'wraparound' style. I wanted to get it sprayed, with Rhino/LineX, but I
will not spend the $175 they want to spray it. It is made by Ram Off Road
Accessories. I hope to put it on tomorrow after work.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6