Re: RE: CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 17:46:31 EDT

At 05:18 PM 5/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>boog:
>you gonna run friday night? Look for me in the pits. As of now I should be
>able to get back from my route early and make it there by around 3:00 p.m.
>If you don't see me, look for a bright red older dodge ram, that's my dad, I
>should be close by or on my way.

Scott

Could you give me the track's location. I've been surfing the web but
cannot find the info. I may be there Fri. eve, depending on how tired
I am from the driving. I'm not bringing the drag radials but would
sure like to test out my latest mods. TIA.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red