RE: RE: CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 18:43:38 EDT

The track is located in Boiling Springs. Not sure which way you are coming
in, but Map Quest should be able to help you out.

I know there is signs to the dragway from the town, it's not very big.

Hope you can make it out. Also if interested, I think Shane Baker and I are
heading to 75-80 dragway Saturday night for some street racing. If anyone
is interested let me know. Sunday I will be going to mason dixon dragway
too.

Later

Scott Miller

Shelby #322