Re[2]: have a 97-99 5.2L? Do me a favor...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 21:49:43 EDT

Yep, I checked mine but Bob beat me to the post! :-) It looks pretty solid
but I also wonder why they would use two pieces at the factory...
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: have a 97-99 5.2L? Do me a favor...
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 7/7/99 9:15 PM

Thanks Bob!

I was all over that side of the engine last week and just don't remember it
being there

It just seems like a really bad spot for a splice, factory or not

Tamer.