Slotted/Cross Drilled Brake Rotors

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 21:51:56 EDT

Hey DML. With all the hp and handling upgrades we do to the trucks,
what about brakes??? I have checked far and wide. nobody is making the
cross drilled or slotted rotors for the Dakotas yet. I almost got
Powerslot to do a set of slotted rotors (20 sets) for sale to the DML
and other Dak owners. Anyone know anyone at Raybestos? Their new
Brutestop rotor with metallic pads is the top of our brake wishlist.
If everyone would start emailing these two companies, one of them would
probably step up to the plate and do something for the new Daks.
www.powerslot.com
www.raybestos.com

Jim Harmon
Flashfire DACUDA