Re: RE: CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 22:43:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/99 4:36:37 PM EST, kmiller@cvn.net writes:

> boog:
>
> you gonna run friday night? Look for me in the pits. As of now I should
be
> able to get back from my route early and make it there by around 3:00 p.m.
> If you don't see me, look for a bright red older dodge ram, that's my dad,
> should be close by or on my way.

Are we talkin about the 440 10 sec Ram?? I'll keep my eye out for that. No
I"m not running, I dont think I will be up for it after spending the whole
day in that lovely sun. Plus my 1/8 times arent that great ( but I am in the
nines), and she is getting old and I dont want to break her. Shes still my
very fun-to-drive daily. I know (I'm a pussy) but I'd rather watch you and
your Dad, esp your Dad tear that track up! Hopefully many more Daks will race
too! I just dont have the resources to compensate for something to go wrong.
 I need a paint job bad!
But I will be there!
Cya
Boog