front springs for 2wd Daks

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 22:43:37 EDT

I recently installed a set of Air Ride air bags on the rear of my '92 CC
Dakota 5.2L. Now I find myself liking the way it looks lifted about 2", but
I'd like to do something for the front end as well. If I could get some
taller springs for the front, I would go to some slightly taller tires all
the way around, and gain some ground clearance and some good looks. (This
truck is used mainly as a daily driver and for towing my Jetboat around).
Any ideas on getting the front end up a little without spending a fortune for
a complete lift kit?