Final call on Firestone Airbag group buy

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 01:09:36 EDT

Final call going out on the Firestone Airbag group buy- $200 plus
shipping. If you originally e-mailed me telling me of your interest,
please send a confirming e-mail with a phone # that I can contact you at
and all the pertinent info on your truck (year, model, etc...) or I can
e-mail more info back. There have been 14 people who have commited or
were very sure they were going to buy, so I need to get a final count.
And yes, I just bought a set for myself, thank you very much!
Patrick
Firestone
shetland@erols.com