Re: Slotted/Cross Drilled Brake Rotors

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 01:48:49 EDT

Actually the opposite. They eat pads like crazy. Expect about 50% life as
compared to stock rotors. Increase stopping by about 10% at best. Until Baer
comes out with their modification, we are stuck. No pun intended.
The only other mods are from Stillen. Their cross drilled rotors didn't sell
very well due to price (~$325 per set plus pads) and they discontinued them.
Stillen makes a rotor/disc set up for the rear but only for the Durango. VERY
expensive!
Jim