RE: Slotted/Cross Drilled Brake Rotors

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northchurch.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 07:41:02 EDT

Jim:

Try calling the Brake Warehouse. They had hard to get rotors for
my wife's now dead '92 laser AWD. They carry a couple of manuf's.
I've had good luck with Brembo rotors (they have drilled and standard).

Brake Warehouse: 1-800-814-0702. If you tell them you heard about them
through the DSM List (Diamond Star Motors) they may give you a discount.

-travis