Re: Horn Mounting

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 12:50:29 EDT

Sam,

    Check out my home page. I have a section dedicated to air horn
installation. The air horns I used was a tankless kit with the longest
horn at about 12". The spot where I mounted the horns will give you
enough space for the 15" horn. Also, wiring the horns as I did allows
you to use the factory horn button. Any questions, feel free to email
me.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm