Re: SERVICE report:

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 17:25:16 EDT

I have to agree with Eric. I've had great results with all of my Dodges.
The dealers may not be great in all cases but the product is quite good
for the money. The problem that's been whined about recently with the lug
nuts - never had that with either Dak or my wife's Intrepid. Did have it
with a GTO and a Pontiac STE. Had a company car that was a Cadilac
Seville with the northstar engine - what a piece of crap! My Daks run
faster and have much better ride quality. My wife and I rode in the back
of a buddy's Eddie Bauer Exploder and nearly got bounced through the roof
while going down city streets. At least the wheels didn't fall off or the
engine catch on fire. My secretary's brother has a beautiful (for a 4duh)
F-150. Every week it's in the shop for something to be fixed; you'd swear
it was a Jaguar! Another guy who works for me bought a S-10. Two weeks
after he bought it the transmission went out. The guy's 60 years old. He
doesn't race. SInce he got that fixed he's had the computer replaced
twice, the steering shaft once and the radio replaced.

Like Eric said, everyone has problems. I have been very happy with my CC
products and will continue to buy them.

Richard in SA