Re[2]: SERVICE report:

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 22:06:08 EDT

<<Remember folks, you dont have to take your truck or car back to the
same dealer that you bought it from for service! Take it to any CC
dealer and they will serve you.
Eric>>

Thank God for that!!! I got a good deal and (as strange as it sounds) I really
liked the salesman but the service --FORGET IT! I found another dealer that has
a Class-A service/parts center and I have been very pleased on the few times
I've been in.

At the risk of tempting fate, my Kota has been fantastic! The two times I've
been in for warranty work was quick and painless. The first time was to replace
a fender flair that wasn't put on properly and the second was the steering
clunk. Other than these minor things, ownership of my rig has been a great
experience.

Tom