Re: black clearcoat & atomic bird ka-ka

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 21:14:53 EDT

amethist is as bad but keeping a good coat of wax on it seemes to cure mo=
st
of this problem, also i only soap mine about once or twice a year to take
the wax buildup off, the rest of the time it gets dust moped or just plan=
water on it of corse it dosent get drove very often eather maby once ever=
week or two.