RE: Re: RE: Didn't start!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 22:27:10 EDT

> Well, I do have a fairly well stocked key ring. Matter of fact
> I had more
> on it than I do now. It got to the point that on one occasion
> the keys got
> scrunched up in a funny fashion and as I went to make a left turn one got
> jammed into the screw holes in the back of the steering wheel
> "spokes ". I
> felt it jam,had great difficulty trying to complete the turn (a
> little panic
> went through me) and I really cranked the wheel hard in mid-turn. This
> dislodged the keys and at the same time yanked them completely out of the
> ignition killing the motor. This happened twice. I have since lightened
> the key ring contents some but perhaps the damage has already been done.
> Thanks!
> Bob

Yeah know the feeling, when I worked as a medic I worked for both the local
FD/EMS and a private service, and my key ring had all the
Firehouse/garage,ambulance,and lockbox keys on it. That all changed after I
had to replace the i-switch on my Shadow twice because of all the keys and
weight. Also had the keys more than once tangle with the steering wheel(not
fun at all). The worst was some clown ran a red light during a response to a
call for an officer down. Had to have 2 keys surgically removed from my
right leg which also kept me fom killing the nitwit who ran the light
myself.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd