Re: Re: Jack's citation

From: Heather Mosley (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 23:28:33 EDT

oh Jack, you know it's my sweet smile and southern accent that got me out of
them....how could they resist to not put their pen back in the notebook and
go on their way!

Don't worry I wont get a ticket this weekend, or next, or the one after
that, or oh...nevermind =)

Heather n Lonestar
two adorable ladies
98 Dak Sport (maybe cause it's a 4cyl, they laugh that it can actually go
that fast)
Intensely Bluetiful