RE: black clearcoat & atomic bird ka-ka

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 03:43:44 EDT

Imagine this picture, as a black RT RC Dakota, with
6-color flames--- First color is Solar Yellow, fades
to flame red, then to intense blue, the deep ameth(purple),
and finally black/black with ghost flame edges...

http://www.thehotrodshop.net/images/rods/32roadster_1.jpg

I can dream can't I?

Sam '99 RT x 2