Re: Texas Heat Wave part 2

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 13:02:46 EDT

This is great to see/read, somebody in a prestigious position that is not a "stuff shirt". He sounds like a nice guy, not one who acts like "God" because he has a nice truck and is the editor of a popular mag.

Joe

>>> Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com> 07/09 12:21 PM >>>

Here's lance's response to my asking if it was OK to forward his message
about his appearance at the Texas Heat Wave :