Re: Good race last night

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 13:11:05 EDT

The best way to get a tailgater off your a** is to move slightly to the shoulder. The big tires on our trucks do a great job of picking up stones, sand, and debris from the road. My father taught me this. Let me tell you once they get sand blasted, they back off quick.

Joe

>>> fdedip <fdedip@whale-mail.com> 07/09 12:07 PM >>>
I missed my chance at that a few weeks ago when I was being
tailed by some fool in a Ford Escort. Damn, I wish I'd hit
my brakes. (oh sorry! Thought I saw a deer!)
Flip