Brakes Fixed!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 13:58:29 EDT

I just got back from the shop and my brakes now work great. The shop
charged me $35 for new brake pads and turning the rotors and $30 for labor.
Oh well, small price to pay for brakes that work! Good thing I got them
replaced because no more than 5 minutes after I left the shop, an idiot in a
chebby cavalier decides to slam on their brakes in front of me and I was
able to stop without hitting them (had I not had new brakes, I would have
creamed her).
Later!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.