Zaino group buy information

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 14:13:24 EDT

I contacted Sal Zaino this morning to see what he does for groups. This is
how it will work. You will need to buy any 5 products - the 2.95 applicator
pad doesn't count, but you will get that free anyway. You could even buy 5
of the same product if you wanted. Once you buy at least 5 you will recieve
the z7 car wash free. This is normally $7.95. Might not be the huge killer
deal we were hoping for but that's better than nothing. Group buy orders
will ship UPS the same day they are recieved. He said this is how he does
the groups now since he is really trying to push a complete system to
customers. He said he tried the percentage discount before and it just
didn't work out.

Sal is a very nice guy and if you have any questions about the polish you
should give him a call (732)785-2951. I did ask him what kind of durability
we can expect out of the polish and he said 4-6 months with one coat is no
problem and that he would put his polish against any wax on the market as
far as durability. He said it is NOT something you would have to re-aply
all the time to keep the shine. The multiple coats are totally optional,
but with each coat the shine gets better and better.

For the moment he's not sure if he can extend this deal to the Canadians on
the list. All Canadian orders are handled by his Canadian distributor. He
said he will check with him and see if he will honor the group purchase. He
also does not normally ship to Hawaii or Puerto Rico so if anyone is from
there let me know and you will have to set up some special shipping (more
$$)

So for right now, DO NOT SEND ANY ORDERS TO ZAINO YET, he is emailing me a
code you will have to put on your order form to get the group deal. You
must order by check or mo since he is not set up to accept credit cards.

We will have to have at least 15 orders to pull this off. Right now I have
a list of 24 people that are interested. So if you are certain you are
going to buy 5 items let me know and I'll start another list of the
"confirmed" orders.

Any questions just holler (privately to save dml bandwith)

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221