Re: DML:tailgaters

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 21:10:59 EDT

one trick I like to use when I'm being tailgated is to depress the brake
pedal slightly (only enough to make the brake lights come on), and at the
same time FLOOR IT (the gas) in passing gear. The tailgater thinks you're
slowing down so he slams on his brakes, at the same time you're accelerating.
You put a nice space between you, and they get the hint REAL fast!

Dave Kilian
Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
Mods: 2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard
w/ Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, and a
white dog named Jake in the passenger seat. 75,000+ miles.