Re: Custom Bend Exhaust

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 22:44:09 EDT

Why you say that, IU live in the land of freedom (no emmisions) if anything,
I might dump this truck because of it's shaddy history. Looking at a 96 Ram
Reg Cab Short Bed, 2wd, it has rrom in the cab for subs, and then more subs,
adn still have storage, I can only fit 2 subs in my dakota, and that makes my
seats sit forward, as if it wasn't small enough, also I need a five speed,
autos truely suck. Dunno, maybe i wont, maybe I will?