Re: EVS II Auto Arm

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 22:32:12 EDT

Hey Dave...
   Im not real sure about the EVS alarm, but I have a
Clifford that uses a valet switch which I mounted
right next to the steering wheel. Factory settings
were for autoarm at 30 seconds, and you're right, it
sucks!! You should be able to turn your key 2 clicks
forward, then move the dipswitches (check the manual
for which dipswitches) and have it chirp at you a
certain number of times so you know it's disabled.
i.e. 4 chirps changes it to 2 minutes, 5 chirps
disables it totally. Hope this helps.