Re: Air Flow Comparison 10"round vs 6" cone

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 01:31:41 EDT

I can get you a quick D (kinda clone setup.) it consits of a long polished
mandrel bent alum. pipe (he said alum. doesn't gather up heat like normal
metal)
and a k&n air filter conical air filter. i have it on my truck right now
andI am not sure how much he will sell it to you for, because he gave me
mine. (i'm guessing around 130?? no promises here) he owns a speed shop
and it's the tube off a honda civic aftermarket setup. he has a piece that
conects between the stock hat and the tube. I guess it looks exactly like
the Quick D one does. I don't have a digital camera, otherwise i'd show you,
but you'll like it...

-Dester