Re: not roadrage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 08:31:37 EDT

<<If you want to go faster, find your own way around. I figure that if
I'm already breaking the law going 15+mph over the limit, then I aint
pullin' over for someone who wants to do 90. If I want to do the speed
limit, then I'm in the right lane.>>

Nah, not me... I'm not into imposing a speed on anybody and I hate it when
others try to do that to me. If I'm in the left lane and I notice somebody
coming up or somebody behind me inches up to let me know they want to pass, I
just ease it on over and let 'em go. It ain't hard to do and it makes the
highway a better place.

Besides, if there is a radar trap up ahead, chances are he'll be busy with the
guy I just let go bye! :-)
Tom