RE: not roadrage

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 14:47:36 EDT

Speaking of road rage. In NJ the State Police has a taskforce just for
that... I wonder what they do?? Crawl up your ass and see what you do or
visa-versa??? Just some food for thought since this taskforce uses
unmarked/confiscated units.. How do I know? Just can't help noticing that
yellow triangle insignia on the shoulders, the SG XXXX or HA XXXX for a
license plate, and that dead give-away the 800mHz antenna on the trunk lid
and the inside strobe light bars on the front and rear dashes. Saw one
yesterday going down the Parkway. I was going to Long Branch for the cruise
nite there (saw a 1967 Grand Fury with a 440+6 very cherry). He was in a
blacked out Rustang. Again observation helps. He was talking on his Motorola
and bagged the guy in the left lane doing close to 100. Just some food for
thought....

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ