Re: 3" Single Exhaust, Dual 2.5" which better

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 08:51:25 EDT

Greg,
  I went from true duals with no cat, to 3" with no cat. With the duals
I had gobs of low end torque, but I seemed to run out of hp toward the
top end, well, not truely run out, but ya know what I mean. Now with
the 3" I feel its perfect. I still have to take it to the track, but my
low end is manageable now, i.e. I dont have to really baby it off the
line all the time. When I jump into it at 3grand it rips loose but
grabs quick and flys from there instead of ripping loose and spinning
until I back out of it. Im happy with my 3
Eric