Re: RE: Shocks? why sucha b*tch?

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 13:35:43 EDT

That's the way to do it, try the PB Blaster if you can
find it... Loads better than WD-40 or Liquid Wrench, I
sprayed them on my exhaust manifold bolts (nice and
rusty), all it took was breaking them loose, removed
them with my fingers

--- The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com> wrote:
> > Then theres the front shocks, finally got the nut
> off the
> > pass side,
> > but the drivers side is so rusted on there I don't
> what to do? any
> > sugjestions (yes I do have the removal tool)
> > Greg
>
> Haven't done the shocks on mine yet. But I've found
> that either WD-40 or
> "Liquid Wrench" after soaking in works wonders on
> rusted nuts and bolts. If
> it is really rusted soak it for a day or two..
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4