Chryslers at Carlisle / MD, PA, VA Meet

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 21:25:56 EDT

I had a great time (Saturday) meeting everyone that came to Carlisle. I
hope we can all do it again next year. I'm still amazed that Jason, Norah,
Eddie and his wife came down from Canada. (Eddie, you'll have to tell me
your wife's name again, sorry I forgot it.) It was really nice to meet you.
Jon had a pretty long drive too. Hope you all had a safe trip home.

To all the local PA, MD, VA DML'ers, and anyone else that is interested.
Lets get a date setup for meeting in August. That appears to be the one
month that will suit just about everyone in the area. I believe Ted
mentioned something about a BBQ and local raceway in Annapolis, MD. If this
is a good area, lets firm up a date. What do you all say? Lets make this
thing happen!!!
Rich - Ashburn, VA