Wiper Blades

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 23:09:46 EDT

>Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:15:50 EDT
>From: Goturtle@aol.com
>Subject: DML: Wiper Blades

>Who's had experience with good wiper blades. The stock blades are
chattering
>like crazy. I'm thinking of changing to the Bosch. Anybody have any
>recommendations or experience.
>Thanks
>98 RC

Chrysler wiper blades last 1 year on the rainy west coast....then they
start to rip. I'm on my 3rd set. I tried aftermarket 'Trico Exact Fit
Blades' ($15.00 each) and they smeared on the drivers side (tried 3
blades). Chrysler does not have replacement rubbers, only blades at $16.00
each.

I went down to my local Toyota dealer and purchased a set of replacement
Toyota rubbers for $8.50 for both of my Chrysler blades. Seem to work ok.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada