Re: RE: mods anybody?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 23:13:04 EDT

Yea. home depot will have the plastic sleeve and PVC piping, but i don't know
about ABS... but trust me. don't make it out of PVC. easier way to do it
is goto a muffler shop and have them bend a 3" exhaust pipe for you. it'd
look better if you coated it with chrome spray (auto parts store). the PVC
piping makes your engine compartment look funny. i tried it and people
laughed.
-Dester