RE: FABM and whistle/hiss

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:03:57 EDT

That's a normal sound for the 10" (and slightly quieter on the 14")...that's
the air sucking by the poorly designed Throttle Body venturis. Get a
Quick-D or Gen-II to get rid of that sound....or, get the TB "fixed" by one
of the "DML recommended" shops - Magnum Performance, F&B, or Quick-D (Tony).

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
'97 Dakota SLT/CC (V6)
bernd@texas.net