Re: SuperCharging a '97 V6?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:01:31 EDT

Bernd told me that you could buy the powerdyne charger and modify it somehow
so you could use it on the v6. I don't get what the difference is. other
than the hat assembly. it might be too big for the v6 engines. Hey! why
can a v8 engine have a 14" cleaner assembly and the v6 can only have a 10"
??? is the TB more in the middle of the engine?
-Dester