Page updated with V6 TBS.

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 01:32:16 EDT

Hello everyone,
I just updated my site with the new pics of the V6 Throttlebodies. Let me know
what you think of them.......you can email me privately so as not to cloud up
the DML. I am still trying to redo the entire site, I want to put up a FAQ page
and a Personal page with my Durango.
I thought I killed my site, I went to check on it after redoing it and it was
gone.......still not that great at the ftp thing...
Talk to you all later........hope to see some of you at the Show next weekend.