Re: Crooked front bumper

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 20:30:31 EDT

I haven't done it yet but I've thought about it. The dealer has tried 3
times now. Maybe they should stop letting the tech's do drugs while on
duty. There's 4 brackets that hold/align the bumper. Two in front that are
easy to spot and one on each side about half way in from the wheelwell when
you look at it from the side.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC