Re: Crooked front bumper

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 22:08:00 EDT

>Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:30:31 -0600
From: Ryan Krokosinski <ryan@equinoxfinancial.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Crooked front bumper

I haven't done it yet but I've thought about it. The dealer has tried 3
times now. Maybe they should stop letting the tech's do drugs while on
duty. There's 4 brackets that hold/align the bumper. Two in front that are
easy to spot and one on each side about half way in from the wheelwell when
you look at it from the side.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Take it to the dealer's body shop....those guys know how to line things up.
 The techs don't. The techs left my bumper crooked after putting on the
tow hooks....body shop fixed it up in no time.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada