Re: chrysler@carlisle

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 21:38:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/99 1:17:37 PM EST, tigers@bserv.com writes:

> Kind of made up for it with my encounter with a Prowler. About 4 a.m.
> in Ontario, a F-150 came up on my left and a Prowler sped alongside
> on my right. The F-150 sat on my side ... the Prowler paused, sped
> up and then came into my lane (did not cut me off though).
>
> I don't like anyone sitting on my side and I needed something to keep
> me awake. I put it to the floor (stock computer) and quickly left the
ferd .

> The Prowler had slowed down and when I pulled into the passing lane,
> he floored it. I reciprocated and passed him in a flash, put some
> distance between us before moving back into the center lane. I glanced
> at the speedometer and it showed I was almost at 120 MPH (love that new
> cam and rockers). It dawned on me that my street tires are not rated
> for this speed and I eased back to my normal 70 mph. It caused me
> a bit of gas but it definitely woke me up.
>
> Take care. Great meeting you and hope to see you again at C@C next year.
>
> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario

Hell thats better than coffee! Damn Bob! I wish I had been there to see
that! Good show. I kind of showed off today on my way to work. I stopped
to drop off some film that I took on Sunday and I came out and there was a
viper at the opposite side of the light. I was turning left so I got the
light first. I noticed he was on the phone so I lit em up as I took the
turn, I looked back and he was looking right at me. I tore up the hill in
second, I knew I had his attention. Fun, eh? hehe.
Boog