Re: Dealer stickers Was: sticky .....

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 11:09:48 EDT

To un-offend them, I said
> they could put one of their license plate frames on. They seemed
> happy with that. Frame got ditched when I put the roll pan on though

To un-offend them? I guess it's always good to keep on the good side of the
dealer as much as possible, but they should be happy you are spending your money
there instead of across the street. I think if they want to put advertising
all over your brand new truck then you should get a hefty rebate. I'm sorry
but the non-optional-your-gonna-have-a-sticker-if-you-like-it-or-not attitude
is one of my peeves. There's no greater feeling than riping off a dealer sticker!

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221