Re: Annoying Hiss possibly: K&N FIltercharger?

From: Ashton, Rick (RGASHTON@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 23:49:55 EDT

i just put in my homemade air intake and took it out for a little test drive.
first of all i don't really know what i'm paying attention to about the changes
in performance and stuff, but as of the noise i did not hear a thing out of the
ordinary. is that good, should it hiss or did i just luck out or somthing?