Re[2]: Annoying Hiss possibly: K&N FIltercharger?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 06:53:49 EDT

No! It is normal.
T.

Subject: Re: DML: Annoying Hiss possibly: K&N FIltercharger?
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 7/12/99 9:33 PM

I actualy like the noise... however... if the noise is the affect of
something BAD, I don't care how much I like it, I would obviously want to do
away with it... So I guess my question is... regardless of WHAT is causing
the hissing... do you think there is anything negative associated with it?
If not, then I will just leave it alone, and deal with the snake under the
hood...

p.s. I think heavy pinging/detonation is like the coolest sound... would I
want my truck ever doing it?.. hell nah!! :)