Re: Dealer stickers Was: sticky .....

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 08:11:18 EDT

Same here except I ditched the plate frame as soon as I got home.

On 12 Jul 1999 17:24:42 -0700 RCPL-VAN CNIWR
<RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com> writes:

 When I ordered my R/T, I asked them when it came in if they were going
 to put one of their stickers on it. They said yep. I said leave it off,
'cause I'm going to peel it off anyway. To un-offend them, I said they
could put one of their license plate frames on. They seemed
happy with that. Frame got ditched when I put the roll pan on though
:O)