Re: Stealth Fuel Filter Plus

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 10:24:46 EDT

Ok...one more time here: It's not a "Fuel Filter" as all of would
think...it's a Fuel SCREEN that just filters out the gunk in the tank.
There is NO "Fuel Filter" on the '97-up Dakotas. (Can't speak for the
older Daks since I don't own one.)

This came straight from three shop technicians, two service managers, and
an old friend who is a shop foreman at one of the three Dodge dealers I had
spoken with.

- bernd