Tuff Country lift kit--need a head count

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 11:26:03 EDT

Since nobody responded when I asked who was heading up the Tuff Country
deal, I guess I'll stand in. Anybody who is seriously interested in
purchasing the 5.5" Tuff Country lift kit for 97-99 Dakotas/Durangos now,
or in the near future, please either email me direct or post it to the list.
I am ready to buy and would like to take advantage of the discount if there
are others ready. I seem to remember hearing 10% off if we get 2 and
possibly more if there are others. I will call Tuff Country today when (and
if) I get a response with how many are interested. I will post what kind of
deal they are willing to do.

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8
Los Banos, CA