Anybody got full text of TSB's? (center console broken)

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 13:33:54 EDT

When I took my truck to the dealer today, I told him that my center console
was broken and I even gave him the TSB numbers for it. When I picked the
truck up, he said they didn't see anywhere where the center console was
broken so I took him out to the truck and showed him specifically where the
latch cover and hinge were broken. He said that can't be fixed because all
it does is slide in....Can anybody get me the full text for TSB #23-31-97
and TSB #23-06-97 for a '97 Dakota 2WD Reg. Cab w/ V6? I don't want to have
to subscribe to alldata just for these TSBs. They are titled "Center
Armrest Latch cover broken" and "Hinge Bezel on center console broken"
Thanks a million!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.