Dealer Excuses

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 18:25:08 EDT

Well after 6 days of waiting I got the Smoky D back. I will admit the bumper
does look a hell of a lot better when it is painted body color. And I think
the body shop did a good job, lets just hope it lasts. While it was in I had
them check for the valve ticking, I can definitely here some form of ticking
coming from the valves. There excuse was "alterations done to engine,
aftermarket plug wires and air filter, etc". I have the Mopar 7.5mm wires
and a K&N drop in Air Filter. How do these mods create a ticking? Just
sounds like they opened the hood, looked around, saw the blue wires and K&N
sticker and blamed that. I am just glad I have the Dak back.

Will post pics as soon as I get my new Digi Cam,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370