Re: Just Too Whicked Pissaah!!!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 21:08:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/99 6:04:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Most of you guys are gonna' read this after the game, but WOW!!! The F-14
 fly-over came right over our place! Man were they were ripping up some air!

 The sound was almost deafening --like they were 10 feet above the roof.
Just
 too COOL!!! Karen ran out of the house thinking a Jet was gonna' crash into
 us. I knew I didn't have time to get outside so I watched the tube and like
 two seconds later the camera's picked 'em up over Fenway Park. I calmed
Karen
 down after I watched 'em fly over the park, so I'm not all bad. ;-)

 Oh yeah, they set the alarm off on my Kota! <-- Dak content!
 Tom
 In Boston

Every year the Blue Angels do there show in San Francisco for fleet week.
They practice for a week before hand. I work in a dealership made from a big
steel rattle trap of a building. Man, does that place shake when all the
Blue Angels go overhead!!!!! AWESOME!

Brad