Just Too Whicked Pissaah!!!!!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 21:10:54 EDT

Most of you guys are gonna' read this after the game, but WOW!!! The F-14
fly-over came right over our place! Man were they were ripping up some air!
The sound was almost deafening --like they were 10 feet above the roof. Just
too COOL!!! Karen ran out of the house thinking a Jet was gonna' crash into
us. I knew I didn't have time to get outside so I watched the tube and like
two seconds later the camera's picked 'em up over Fenway Park. I calmed Karen
down after I watched 'em fly over the park, so I'm not all bad. ;-)

Oh yeah, they set the alarm off on my Kota! <-- Dak content!
Tom
In Boston