Re: Differential Question

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 22:09:31 EDT

<< Any recommendations on best bang for the buck - Sure-Grip or ARB Air
Locker??

 Sorry I didn't quote the old message - I'm replying to a Digest version thru
a firewall
 thru webtv (on vacation at my parents' house), so don't know how to cut &
paste and can't >>

Best bang would be what ever is available for your Dak. Our Daks do not have
a wide variety of traction assisted parts(lockers, LSDs, etc) to choose from.
Also, I highly doubt ARB makes an Air Locker which will fit in your Daks
stock axle; would be really nice if they did.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x V6